Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Love Story

Did you ever have a moment in your life when you just know it has somehow changed you? I had one today. I photographed a cancer survivor and her husband. The love between these two was so amazing...they truly adore each other and take time to show it and to enjoy the little things. They stopped at a food store on the way here and giggled about the cream stick they ate on the way...it made them late to my studio, but I didn't care! I was enjoying the fact that they had let their little secret slip out to me and that they had found such delight in a cream stick! Sorry P & S that I just shared your secret to the world LOL.

Life is grand....life is short. Don't forget that! Don't forget to take time to enjoy the small things in life....even an occasional cream stick.

I have many images to show so bear with me and I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. And, isn't she gorgeous?! I love how she just glowed and held her head high as if she were about to conquer the world...I think she just might.







































































































3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are really beautiful! You can see their feelings for each other.

Marianna said...

Lisa, fab pictures. I loved how you captured their love for each other. Thanks for sharing these photos with us. They have inspired me to show my own family how much I adore them.

Lisa said...

I'm glad you guys like these! I think every couple should have a photo session done like this :-)