Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cool Autumn Weather!

We are finally having a change in weather....I am LOVING it! Ask me that again in December or January haha. I don't like extreme weather, but LOVE the crisp autumn air. I try to get outside and enjoy it as much as I can, but this is also my busy holiday rush.

So, speaking of the holiday rush, don't forget to call and book your holiday portrait session as soon as you can. We are not open Saturdays and Sundays are nearly full. The rest of October is pretty much full unless you have a newborn or you are a Baby's First Year member - please call me right away to schedule that.

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

smoineau said...

Hi Lisa,

I am a professor out here in San Diego. One of my areas of teaching is in Developmental Psychology. In my eternal search for exceptional photos of babies to use in my presentations, I came across one of your images. This prompted me to search for more of your work. This comment is just to say that you have an extraordinary eye, and a talent for capturing very young infants. I am a huge fan! Keep up the beautiful work!