Friday, April 25, 2008

Reading frenzy!


Who am I kidding? When will I have the time to read all these? I requested many books at the library, but didn't think they would all come in at once! I'm so behind on everything in my life right now, but when someone I admire tells me to read something, I do it. I am finding all these business books so interesting! The first one I read was "Love is the Killer App" by Tim Sanders. It's all about being a "lovecat" in the business world, but I truly feel this can carry over to your personal world as well. This was the perfect book to start my reading frenzy because he actually tells you HOW to read and how to refer back often. Now I'm reading "The Big Moo" by Seth Godin and 33 remarkable business thinkers.

I just thought I'd share hoping someone would get some use out of this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are very ambitious with all of those books!
you go ahead with your bad self!
LOL!