Sunday, June 22, 2008

My little four eyes

She likes when I call her four eyes so it's OK lol. Madison was so excited to get glasses...she was the only one of my children who needed them. Shelby's eyes are 20/15! I am jealous because mine eyes are 20/400 so I'm pretty much blind. Clay's eyes are almost perfect as well, but he is red/green deficient. It was kind of funny to watch him trying to read the numbers on the colorblind test. Shelby has a muscle problem with her eyes that makes it difficult to focus so she will have some therapy done after school starts.

So, here are some images of Madison in her new glasses. She picked them out all on her own - the rims are blue and the sides are floral. I thought she'd go a little more funky, but these are just adorable on her!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG she's your mini-me! LOL

Unknown said...

How cute!

She really does look like you.

TengoFive said...

Angie said exactly what I was going to say. Somehow she just looks complete with glasses.

Lisa said...

Thank you for saying that, Victoria! I was worried she would look silly or whatever, but they really do suit her.

Thanks for all the compliments!

Unknown said...

Wow! look at all your love already!

She looks so stinkin' cute! and studious! Love the look, M
Love the natural light catchlights and no glass glare.
awesome captures as usual!