Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Exciting Updates

I just got back from WPPI in Vegas and have lots of new things to share. I can hardly sleep at night, I'm so excited! Literally. Vegas was so much fun - my roommate was meant to be MY roomie. We hit it off and spent nearly every minute together walking and walking and walking. Next time I'm bringing a pedometer because we felt pretty confident that we had walked 5-8 miles a day. Well, it felt like it anyway. It was great meeting new friends and seeing old ones. My only disappointment was the weather - it sure was chilly! So, I have lots of new changes coming soon!

The first change I am working on now and should be implemented by next week so check back. My baby's first year plan is going to change and I have new albums for you! Oh, and a new piece of art that is so amazing and it was the first thing I bought at the tradeshow! I have been working extra hours to get all of this done - while I'm still excited and motivated lol and I'm still catching up with all of my sessions so don't think I've forgotten about you. OK, back to work!

No comments: