Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am bored....

This is typically a slow time for photographers and I am feeling a little bored. SO, I am offering to do 5 FREE sessions to anyone who has not been photographed by me before! I will take the first 5 families to email me at lisa@lisasimages.com. Maximum of 5 family members in studio please. There is no catch and no minimum purchase.

These sessions will be done in February and will last about 30 min. It will also give me a chance to have some fun and play with some new lenses and promo ideas. Your session previews will be ready about two weeks after your session. You will also be getting in right before my price increase!

So, email me now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish i counted!!!
great promo idea!
too bad i love your photography
so much i have used you a couple of times ;o)!! LOL!

Unknown said...

Wish I could be there!