Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Surprise!





Over the holidays I had several people surprise their spouse with a portrait from me. It was so much fun! One couple surprised each other - it was pretty funny too. The husband called to order some jewelry for his wife and she kept trying to find out from me if he had called - it was really cute. She ordered a storyboard for her husband of their tiny baby girl and he had no idea. It was fun!

Then I had a dad bring in his twin sons. I've photographed them before and they are just as cute as can be. Dad even went shopping to buy 2 adorable outfits for the boys! He was very excited about the portraits for his wife. So was I! Oh, and the dad hasn't seen the image of him dressing one of the boys. I know he checks my blog so I thought I'd surprise him. :-)

2 comments:

Jeannie Babb said...

I like these shots!

Unknown said...

I love these, especially the first one. They look very 1940s in the first one -- almost like they belong in the Chronicles of Narnia.