Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Can you believe it?

Do you know what this sweet child's mother did? She made this little angel call me and ask where her photos are! LOL! It was just the cutest thing. You see, her mom will come over for portraits and hope they are done in a day or two. I told her to give me a few days. Of course that was just a lie so she wouldn't harass me right there. So, she has little J call me thinking it would just melt me and I'd show her the images instantly. Of course I am totally teasing you, S! I thought it was really funny!!

Equally funny, I sent mom into the other room so she could have some alone time and she kept yelling things to me. I asked J's big sister how many times she thought her mom would keep yelling to me and she said "It's just really hard to say." Soooo funny! Big sister will be on here shortly.

Love ya, S! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMGosh this is the cutest all around photo. S she is getting so big and adorable. Lock those doors!
Lisa, great capture. if you are market stuff as this image on it i can see why you are so excited!

oh and S i take hand me downs!!
ha ha
seriously