Thursday, July 17, 2008

Comments make me happy!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer. It is really hot here right now and I do not enjoy extreme heat....or extreme cold for for that matter haha.

So, I can see that I have many visitors to my blog and website...many are repeat stalkers, I mean visitors. I would LOVE to see some comments so I can see who is actually stopping by. That would make me SO happy! :-)

Check back soon - I have tons of stuff to post. Some new, some old.

Comment me!

3 comments:

Jen Martin said...

Hi Lisa! I stop by a lot and don't post comments too often. I like seeing all of the great pics. I'm enjoying the heat too! NOT! Have a great summer! Jen

Unknown said...

I am guilty of being a blog stalker, OHhh I meant blog visitor.
I love the heat especially because I can hide in my air conditioning!
I hate the very cold winters much much more!

Anonymous said...

you silly girl!!! Your photos are AWSOME-----My first chance to get to see your work. Besides what you did for Jim and the girls.
xxoo
Erin and Emy