Monday, July 28, 2008

Lots of visitors!!

I've received so many blog hits which is really exciting for me. It is fun each day to see which states and countries are visiting my blog and website. I have almost every state, but still need AL, OR, VT, WY, RI, ID, MS, AR, SD, DE, LA, MT and ND. If you know anyone in those states, send them over!

A year ago I had a cover on this magazine: http://www.compleatmother.com/ so I've received view from all over the world! I just "have" to list the countries because it's so cool to me. :-)

Pakistan, Poland, Switzerland, Czech Republic, England, Germany, Italy, Austria, Australia, India, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Spain, Iran, Indonesia, Latvia, Russia, Mexico, Iraq, New Zealand, Ukraine, Lithuania, Canada, Japan, Brazil, Netherlands, Thailand, Malaysia, Greece, Korea, China, Norway, Singapore, Qatar, Afghanistan, Morocco, Turkey, Belgium, Bulgaria and Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

How cool is that?!! It would be awesome if all these people left me comments. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW that is amazing!