Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Emily, part 2

Emily's mom had the great idea of having Emily photographed with her dad's car. Jim's brother graciously agreed to bring the car out for us to use. When he tried to move it to a better spot the car wouldn't start! Finally after many attempts the engine started up...that old familiar sound made my eyes sting with tears. I had to quickly choke them back so I could get to work. Jim loved that car, but loved his girls even more so I think everyone's efforts were so worth it!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha these are good!
but thanks lisa :] Brought back some good memories ;]
-Em

Anonymous said...

these came out great!!! I loved the one of her sitting on the ground!! Thanks for the props on the car!! I knew it would be cool!!
Erin

Unknown said...

love the one on top of the car. glad she tucked her dress!
and her leg kick is so sassy! goes great with the red car.

she is too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the one of her behind the wheel. Her Dad is smiling. She's a Darling. I'm so proud of her.

Grandma/Sue