Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I was tagged by my friend, Matt. I have no idea how long ago, but happened to discover it the other day on his blog.

SO, here are the rules;

1. Link to the person who tagged you Matt Lydy
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random thoughts about yourself
4. Tag six or so people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

Random Thoughts About Me:

1. I am passionate about a lot of things and will stand up for what I believe in.
2. I collect Pez dispensers. Don't throw them away - send them my way lol.
3. My last baby was born at home. On purpose.
4. I love genealogy and have researched all the surnames in my family from Italy, Germany, Sweden and England.
5. Music is a huge part of my life. I listen to it as I edit and love all kinds.
6. I try to be healthy in all areas of my life & love natural stuff.

Kate
Jen
Angela
Jeannie
Kat
Mike Fulton




No comments: