Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!

To ME! Yes, today is my birthday and I woke up to a yummy breakfast prepared by my girls. They made me pancakes and cut up some strawberries and gave me a little cup of soy milk to wash it down. They also made me a special birthday crown and cleaned up after! In the bag was a frame I wanted and some of my favorite snacks - I love that they pay attention! They also gave me a gift card for a book I've been wanting to buy.

Shelby even got out her camera so I could post some of the pics on my blog. A girl after my own heart!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If that isn't the sweetest, most thoughtful birthday gift your kids could have done for you!
Girls are so intuitive!

Jen Martin said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Remember, each year we get younger, not older! I think I'm in my teens again! LOL