Friday, August 15, 2008

We had a baby....



come visit us recently. I adore baby C as if she were my own. I was there when she was born and have just loved watching her grow. Her mom, http://www.orencrew.blogspot.com/, and I have been friends for about 13 years! When C first arrived to visit us she was very sad and missed her mom. She would only go to Shelby and of course she totally ate that up! C reminds me of Shelby at that age...dark hair, olive skin, a total mama's girl and very petite. I love it! You can see she was just fine after a little bit of time with us. We get to spend the day with her and big brother, G, next week on my birthday!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMGosh!
those make my heart melt.
I feel some good leaving her well both of them with you all.
Shelby and Madison make great babysitters.