Thursday, September 18, 2008

My cousin's wedding

I remember the day Julie was born and now she is a married woman! I was not the photographer and didn't bring much gear, nor was I ever close enough for good light, but I had so much taking photos of all the kids in my family. Those photos aren't posted here because I'm not sure if the parents wanted them on my blog.

Notice my "little boy" in the singles line for the garter! That was freaking me out a little....and watching him dance with the women in our family.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

did he catch the garter? and is that a smile I see on his face while dancing?
Great shots for not being the photographer and not being close.
I love the one with them and the cake in the background.
And her flowers look so colorful. A nice change from roses!