Thursday, September 18, 2008

A newborn needed...

I really just need one specific shot with a newborn not older than a week or two. Usually I'm crazy with newborns here except when I really need one LOL. If you know of anyone having a baby within the next few weeks, please let me know. Call me now even if your baby hasn't been born so you can get a free session - otherwise someone else will call before you. :-)

I will be out of the studio from September 21 - 28 so it could be a few days before I return your call.

Enjoy the beautiful autumn weather we are having!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi there!
Well, Scott and I just found out that we're expecting baby #2!! The only problem is that you'll have to wait until May!! YEAH!! Glad you had a great time in Florida, chat with you soon!!
Ang