Sunday, September 07, 2008

September Special!

I am so excited to announce my September Special. For the rest of this month I am offering the following: A 15 minute photo session, 25 holiday cards and 1 set of wallets for $135!!! The holiday cards are either 5x5 or 5x7 and are a standard gloss, flat card. As a bonus, I will include the art paper (linen or watercolor) if you prefer that over the standard gloss paper! AND......I am extending this offer until October 5 since I will be out of town for 6 days this month.

If you prefer to have a regular portrait session, I am offering a set of FREE holiday cards if you schedule your holiday session by October 15. You know this time of the year is always so crazy for me and Sundays fill up first so if you need a weekend, call me now.

Appointments are limited so call quickly to schedule your session. I can't wait to show you all the new, awesome cards I have for you!

No comments: