Thursday, February 07, 2008

Gotta love the internet!

Don't you just love the internet?? Today an "old" friend found me through my cover at www.compleatmother.com and it was great to hear from her! She is one of my friends back from my mama crunchy, baby-wearing days. I still strive to be a "treehugger" (lol), but I'm out of the baby phase now. :( Anyway, it was awesome hearing from you, Kat!

And, this morning I had coffee - well, really super hot tea from Starbucks - with a friend I seem to only keep in touch with online. She is also from that same baby-wearing group and I just adore her! We need to do that way more often, Sue! Dinner SOON!! I love having amazing girlfriends.

Also, a few weeks ago I found my friend, Carrie, again. She is one of those people that just always makes you feel good. I'm sitting here amazed that I have found 3 friends just when I needed them most!! Isn't God's timing awesome?

No comments: