Sunday, February 03, 2008

Susan and Dan

I have known "Susie" since we were 5 years old! She doesn't remember meeting, but I remember it so well for some reason. We were in my family room playing, laughing and doing somersaults while our dads were talking about the construction of our new home. We were instant friends and even though we lose touch occasionally I still consider her a friend.

In December I had the honor of photographing her wedding. I love the photo of Dan's girls kissing her son. After this shot I got several photos of him wiping his face and making icky facees haha. So cute! I hope you guys enjoy this little sneak peek. :-)







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lisa for posting! We love the pictures and can't wait to see them all! You really did a beautiful job. Thank you! Susan

Anonymous said...

Pictures are great Lisa! Susan and Dan look great! Nice job! But where are the pics of her great looking brothers? I know I know, we can always look em up on the GQ site... :) -Michael

Lisa said...

Don't worry - we kept saying how hot her brothers are lol.

Unknown said...

These are all so beautiful, but I especially love the one second from top -- you can really see the love.