Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My little girl....


...gave me quite a scare yesterday. She fell down a few steps at her dad's and passed out twice! Nothing like this has ever happened before. I drove over there to see her and took her to the ER just to be sure she was OK. They ran some blood tests because she was really pale and x-rayed her arm to make sure it was OK since it was hurting.

We don't know why she passed out, but I am keeping a close eye on her. She was quite the trouper and was even a little excited to show off her hospital bracelet in school today. :-)

I have to add that when we first arrived at the hospital Madison said "Well, *this* will be something to tell my kids someday." lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear she is doing well.
Why do our children feel the need to scare us?